Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Vision of Life ; Dean J. Kim

Vision without action is just a dream.
Action without vision merely wastes time.
Vision coupled with action can make things happen!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Those catch phrase are very strong and powerful as itself.
I think our professor and Video Author like to emphasize those slogan.

Anyway,I've been thinking a lot of my life goals since I came to U.S.A

Long story, but briefly I'd like to go Fashion Business School.
Right now, I'm studying at Baruch for International Marketing.
Sometimes, I'm afraid of being away from Fashion Industries because of My general
Business Field. I keep trying to track all the fashion news,trend, and issues by magazine or web source.

Next semaster,I'm going to find an intership program either J.crew or Classy American Men's fashion field which I'm very interested in these days.

I'd like to work in this field as Direction Direct or Trendy Guider; I'm not sure this field exist or not, I sorta created own term as my vision toward as Fashion people.

Back to my goal plan, I have to prepare photo polio shown my visions or directions.I'm also doing scarping clothings pictures.I can show what I can go direction in the future in fashion filed.

Under the I get in, I'm going to expand classy american sporty outfits to asian markets. these days, asian markets still are dominant by European Designers. Some of American designers are famous, but still people tend to buy European Designer clothes. Also, I want to use fully my advantage as bilingual ( korean and english).

My final goal in my career, open my clothing company aka Je.K Industry. I want to provide decent quality clothing in the U.S market. My specailty will be Swimsuit and Underwear so far. I know there are so many things to do catching up My Dream, but I will not give up yet!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vision without action is just a dream.
Action without vision merely wastes time.
Vision coupled with action can make things happen!

2 comments:

  1. I think catching up with the latest fashion news is awesome. Most people thinks that if we are in a business school all we career about is going on in wall street but in fact we are just like everyone else with things we're passionate about. I think it's great that you have something you treasure so much. Good luck getting the internship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete